venerdì 23 maggio 2008

Alanis Morrisette bites Ryan Reynolds


click on the photo to enlarge it


Alanis Morrisette attacks her ex boyfriend Ryan Reynolds in the new album....called "Flavors Of The Entanglemen"
"This disc - he said - was a moment of rescue. I wanted to pull out my personal history and is what has happened."

"Watch while we broke our relationship in the kitchen / See how we are on the defensive / Watch our war in the bedroom." she said in the song "Underneath"

She is now a better artist? Maybe...i think only tainted love.....

Sometimes I feel I've got to- PAPA- Run away I've got to -PAPA- Get away.....




2 commenti:

Saretta ha detto...

mi spiace ma non capisco nulla di inglese.... i'm so sorry!

Anonimo ha detto...

Accetto volentieri lo scamio link. ho inserito il tuo link nel mio blog.
[Re]write di Giovanni Greco
http://www.giovannigreco.eu